What to watch out for

bacwaan

phaisan;328861 said:
Bringing a prostitute to your country for the purpose of prostitution is illegal, it basically just makes a mockery and that much harder for genuine people in relationships to bring their partners to their country from third world countries.
yep...it had to be said...eventually

C

Changone

Geez Louise...who needs a judge and jury. We've got this poor guy (And his flame) tried and convicted of all sorts of stuff.
I bet he'll be off now and won't ever dare to ask questions, or post in here ever again.
Attached files

MarcTwoSix

Changone;328907 said:
Geez Louise...who needs a judge and jury. We've got this poor guy (And his flame) tried and convicted of all sorts of stuff.
I bet he'll be off now and won't ever dare to ask questions, or post in here ever again.
I actually thought it was a good point that I didn't even think about.
I think pretty solid advice...
They don't know this girl very well....
As Minded said it likely wouldn't happen but shouldn't you be aware that shit could hit the fan?
She starts getting questioned at customs and says something under pressure and you are then dealing with a whole lot of shit

Z

Zablive

MarcTwoSix;328910 said:
I actually thought it was a good point that I didn't even think about.
I think pretty solid advice...
They don't know this girl very well....
As Minded said it likely wouldn't happen but shouldn't you be aware that shit could hit the fan?
She starts getting questioned at customs and says something under pressure and you are then dealing with a whole lot of shit
Firstly she wont get questioned at "Customs" if she doesn't get past Immigration - 2 separate inspections in OZ.
Secondly - she's a seasoned BG - she can bullshit better than you - "crack under pressure" 555!

MarcTwoSix

Zablive;328911 said:
Firstly she wont get questioned at "Customs" if she doesn't get past Immigration - 2 separate inspections in OZ.
Secondly - she's a seasoned BG - she can bullshit better than you - "crack under pressure" 555!
Customs is what we call our 2nd layer after passport control.
Any further and more detailed questioning you get referred to customs
Obviously countries use different terms...

And yeah, I am sure an uneducated (assuming) BG with English not her 1st language and her 1st trip overseas is the equivalent of a CIA spy and wouldn't crack under pressure

She would be lucky to figure out the entertainment system on the plane herself, but I am sure an Immigration official is a breeze 555

Z

Zablive

MarcTwoSix;328914 said:
Customs is what we call our 2nd layer after passport control.
Any further and more detailed questioning you get referred to customs
Obviously countries use different terms...

And yeah, I am sure an uneducated (assuming) BG with English not her 1st language and her 1st trip overseas is the equivalent of a CIA spy and wouldn't crack under pressure

She would be lucky to figure out the entertainment system on the plane herself, but I am sure an Immigration official is a breeze 555
So you're now anti TGs as well as expats 55555!

MarcTwoSix

Zablive;328920 said:
So you're now anti TGs as well as expats 55555!
Yup, you got me
I guess the 2 expats and the other BM who frequents Thailand who said the same thing as me in the last 4 posts aren't though

Just little ole me

C

Changone

Re-reading this and picturing you (Mr M) with tongue firmly planted in cheek, it makes far more sense.
I fear some may have taken it literally though...555

This guy is now planning to falsify immigration documentation to bring a "known prostitute" here for what I guess would be called immoral purposes ....

Sure, everybody does it and everybody knows somebody who has done it and gotten away with it .... but that won't be a good defence in Court :(

Cuzzy

The first two times Au came to NZ I accompanied her.

The third time she came alone. I waited in Arrivals for 3hrs.

She said it was the worst experience she'd had for a long time and wasn't going to do it again.

Minder

Cuzzy;328981 said:
The first two times Au came to NZ I accompanied her.

The third time she came alone. I waited in Arrivals for 3hrs.

She said it was the worst experience she'd had for a long time and wasn't going to do it again.

Does Au speak English fluently ?

..... cause thad wood be no halp at all dare, bro .....;clap; 555

Scirocco

Staff member
Apologies for being absent from my own thread for a while but have been very busy as of late... I have however been reading everything that's been posted (just haven't had time to reply) so thanks all for contributing on both sides of the argument ;)

Just to set some things straight from my POV: when we invited her for a holiday, we did really mean a holiday. Yes of course we wouldn't say no to some more fun along the way but that wasn't the main intent of the whole thing. We genuinely care for her and as such it turns out that we're not different from any single guy falling for a BG... whether that feeling is mutual is of course another matter and maybe we just got a bit too carried away on the emotional rollercoaster in a way we had not anticipated :)
Regardless of whether or not she saw us as more than customers, we understand that it is not economically viable for her to come over her without getting paid. Whether that than qualifies this as bringing prostitution over I leave up to you to decide. All I know is that if I had friends from back in Europe that wanted to come over and would not be in a position to make the trip from a financial point of view, we would also do our best to contribute financially and sponsor their visit without expecting any kind of immoral acts in return :D
I'll admit though that we were a little more excited to bring her over than any of our old friends ;buzzz;
I guess, being in a monogamous relationship since we were 16 kind of had us unprepared for the rush and excitement of having someone new in our lives...

Also, we were just looking at a 2-3 weeks holiday as that is the only time we have left ourselves to spend some holidays (not counting the planned trip to Hawaii in Sept). We don't think it would be a great time for her if we're away at work all the time and leave her to fend for herself.

Anyway, all of this may be moot in the meantime as she hasn't come back on Whatsapp since Thu last week. We didn't send anything ourselves just to see if she would reach out herself, but that hasn't been the case. Sending something yesterday hasn't resulted in a reply so maybe the money that we spent on her while over there has 'run out' and we need to insert more credits to keep it going :)

This, combined with what most of you have suggested, leads me to believe that you are absolutely right in having to first determine a bit better how she sees this whole thing and whether her interest in us bringing her to Oz is genuine. We've had some long talks about this and even though my wife was really looking forward to Hawaii, we may reconsider going back to LOS in Sept instead. That's of course only in case there is something to go back to. In case there isn't anything there, we may still go to Hawaii and then just hope that we can get just as luck when we go back in April next year with someone else. Although, as stated previously, it's not the easiest being a couple...

OZZYGUY

Scirocco;328989 said:
Apologies for being absent from my own thread for a while but have been very busy as of late... I have however been reading everything that's been posted (just haven't had time to reply) so thanks all for contributing on both sides of the argument ;)

Just to set some things straight from my POV: when we invited her for a holiday, we did really mean a holiday. Yes of course we wouldn't say no to some more fun along the way but that wasn't the main intent of the whole thing. We genuinely care for her and as such it turns out that we're not different from any single guy falling for a BG... whether that feeling is mutual is of course another matter and maybe we just got a bit too carried away on the emotional rollercoaster in a way we had not anticipated :)
Regardless of whether or not she saw us as more than customers, we understand that it is not economically viable for her to come over her without getting paid. Whether that than qualifies this as bringing prostitution over I leave up to you to decide. All I know is that if I had friends from back in Europe that wanted to come over and would not be in a position to make the trip from a financial point of view, we would also do our best to contribute financially and sponsor their visit without expecting any kind of immoral acts in return :D
I'll admit though that we were a little more excited to bring her over than any of our old friends ;buzzz;
I guess, being in a monogamous relationship since we were 16 kind of had us unprepared for the rush and excitement of having someone new in our lives...

Also, we were just looking at a 2-3 weeks holiday as that is the only time we have left ourselves to spend some holidays (not counting the planned trip to Hawaii in Sept). We don't think it would be a great time for her if we're away at work all the time and leave her to fend for herself.

Anyway, all of this may be moot in the meantime as she hasn't come back on Whatsapp since Thu last week. We didn't send anything ourselves just to see if she would reach out herself, but that hasn't been the case. Sending something yesterday hasn't resulted in a reply so maybe the money that we spent on her while over there has 'run out' and we need to insert more credits to keep it going :)

This, combined with what most of you have suggested, leads me to believe that you are absolutely right in having to first determine a bit better how she sees this whole thing and whether her interest in us bringing her to Oz is genuine. We've had some long talks about this and even though my wife was really looking forward to Hawaii, we may reconsider going back to LOS in Sept instead. That's of course only in case there is something to go back to. In case there isn't anything there, we may still go to Hawaii and then just hope that we can get just as luck when we go back in April next year with someone else. Although, as stated previously, it's not the easiest being a couple...
Besides this BG have you guys done this before? Having others in you play room type of stuff?

If not my advice is leave it as a fun holiday and move on. It takes a special type of relationship to handle a 3rd wheel I know I have done a lot of it but wouldn't again.

Moo Uaon

Do another trip and plan to find another girl and if you hook up with the first one again see it as a bonus.
No garauntee she'll still be around next time.

C

Changone

We don't think it would be a great time for her if we're away at work all the time and leave her to fend for herself.

Thanks for a very honest and straightforward post Scirocco.
Please don't take any of the prostitution and legal comments seriously, as if not humorous, they verge on the bizarre.
That being said, I would counsel against bringing a TG here for two weeks, if you both have to go to work and can't devote time to her. That would be a bore for her and most unfair even if she is being paid.
Wait till you've both got the time to relax and enjoy it.
;happy;;hubba;;hubba;

Arliss Michaels

Moo Uaon;328992 said:
Do another trip and plan to find another girl and if you hook up with the first one again see it as a bonus.
No garauntee she'll still be around next time.
Way back when TD was kicking off we had a similar couple IIRC have not posted for sometime, Dick & Jane maybe from UK ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

justcruzing1

Scirocco;328989 said:

Good to see we have you still on board :)

I wouldn't dish her because she hasn't responded, she may well have a Long time client or may have gone back to her village, where there may not be internet.

I'm OK with you bringing her over and don't think it is putting her into prostitution unless you decide to rent her out to your mates.

I also don't see how it would make it harder for others to bring their girls over, to the Aust. Gov. you are a couple with a girl/lady you have made a friendship and want to show your friend our country and culture, expand her English and life skills.

As for how long to bring her, I wouldn't cut it to 2-3 weeks just because you have to go to work.
She will find things to keep her interested, TG's (most) love to clean and organize, also you will find the local council or university will have English classes she can attend for $10?? a session.

If you are going to spend to bring her over, give her the chance to grow and learn, it is the greatest gift you can give her.

Please keep us updated.

Scirocco

Staff member
Thanks again for the great replies guys.
I must say I was pretty hesitant putting this out there given how lively things can get on forums in general and despite the relative anonymity of the internet, but you've been most welcoming. Regardless of where you stand on this, nobody has judged us unfairly in terms of our motivation for doing this and everyone has kept an open mind in terms of how this trifecta would work, so thx for that!

We're definitely not planning on renting her out or passing her on to the mates :D Despite knowing 'what' she is and does, that would never ever cross our minds. Her life is what it is and she has explained the unfortunate circumstances that have led her to this life. It doesn't make us think any less of her (would be pretty hypocritical if we did!) and we value her for her honesty (so far) and the way she was when she was together with us (beyond the physical).

@Justcruizing: Agree, we would be happy to organize things for her that would make this a worthwhile experience, giving her a way to self-develop. Whether or not that's what she wants, remains to be seen of course as she may not be looking for intellectually stimulating activity ;)

@Changone: don't scare that easily mate, no worries! ;)

@Ozzyguy: no we have never done anything of the kind. We do have a special relationship in the sense that my wife loved the experience in itself and for herself while at the same time loving the fact that she was able to give me something I've never experienced before. Where I differ is in the fact that I could effectively see this as a longer term proposition as I love the fact that there would be someone for the Mrs when I'm being my usual dick self ;comfort; While at the same time offering some perks for yours truly of course ;)
I'd be interested to know where things fell down for you?
Don't think the Mrs will want to take it to that level though which is something I would need to accept at that point in time. While she was happy to 'share me' for a couple of evenings and had a great time during the day with our BG too, I don't know how it would sit longer term as she would start feeling like part of me is being taken away and she doesn't have full ownership of me anymore ***&***. That 's one of the reasons why I would want to see what happens when you spend 2-3 weeks together instead of 2-3 days. Who knows, maybe I would tire of it first! ;rofl;
From a purely logical point of view it makes sense to me though: we don't have kids and at one point we're going to leave a lot of stuff (and/or money) behind that we're not intending to leave to the family. I'd rather it go to someone younger than us that we have truly cared for rather than some vultures half way across the world who are basically banking on this to come their way (imagine the looks on their faces when our inheritance goes to a Thai BG :D). It would also offer us the opportunity to really turn things around for someone less fortunate.

Scirocco

Staff member
Btw, she has replied to the Whatsapp message in the meantime. Claimed she was sick, no way to know for sure of course. I did find her Facebook page which she doesn't know I found and there was no activity on there either for the last couple of days. However being sick makes me think she would have extra time to be online, not less.
She did stay in touch with us when she was out on a boat with customers for a couple of days a while back though, so lack of reception has not really kept her from getting back to us before.
It may just be a simple matter of being less interested in us and having bigger fish to fry now that the memory is fading for her of course.

Stillearly

I wouldn't get too stuck on one girl you met for a few days , I would wait and see what happens next time you are over