What to watch out for

bacwaan

Scirocco;329012 said:
It may just be a simple matter of being less interested in us and having bigger fish to fry now that the memory is fading for her of course.
more than likely just a case of "love the one your with"...or more precisely "the one who is paying"

Scirocco

Staff member
Stillearly;329013 said:
I wouldn't get too stuck on one girl you met for a few days , I would wait and see what happens next time you are over
We've been in LOS plenty of times and all over the place.
Let's just say the first time we went to a gogo I had a thing for one girl (but she didn't dig girl-on-girl), the wife had a thing for another (a bit too chubby for me). We had a great time in there but didn't take anyone home. First of all because we didn't really know how it all worked, but also because we couldn't agree on who to take :D Nxt night was my Bday so we came back to the gogo with a gameplan and neither girl was still there :D

Also had a great time with a BG in soi Tiger at one point. She had my blood boiling big time in a good way and she was really keen to get going, but again not with the Mrs. She was actually very disappointed when she got BFed by a guy that showed up out of nowhere... Still regret that one :(

Before going down to Phuket during our last trip, had a great time in a gogo in soi Nana where guys were actually getting my Mrs to spend their money for them. Guess they got just as hot as I did by seeing the Mrs get it on with some of those girls. One girl in particular worked the system well but that's all it was.

All this to say that yes it may seem like we're getting stuck on a girl a bit too quickly, but it's just so rare to find someone who is into a couple, that is good looking and connects well with the Mrs.
That's why it's not as easy to just leave it to good fortune on our next visit if we can orchestrate it a bit beforehand ;)

As another example of how hard it is to find the right girl: think it was Bangkok (Cowboy from memory) where we visited a gogo and asked the mamasan which of the girls would be interested in a couple. As they all had number she wrote down a list of who would be up for grabs. Suffice to say that the list was very short and we weren't really interested in what was on offer.
The problem is simply that couples don't offer a lot of long term options for the girl in terms of trying to hook the guy and get him to pony up (sponsor or whatevs) or to truly find a longterm partner.

This girl was truly different in the sense that she was dancing and even though she was already engaging with 3 Americans (2 of which were girls) she saw us and still gestured us to come over.
We actually ended up all going to Illuzion (and had I not been thinking about the barfine I paid I could've just realized that one of the Asian-American girls was also an option as she'd been grinding myself and the bargirl repeatedly at the same time.... Jeeez I gotta stop reliving this as I type as it just has me wanting to jump back on the first plane outta here!) and had what I would classify as the absolute best night of my life :)
Was the BG the absolute prettiest while at the bar: no but I would still rate her an 8/10 which is high praise by my standards. Would I rate her as high when in the room: yes in terms of how much she was into it (9/10 even) but maybe not so much in terms of the marks that having 2 kids left on her titties... Fortunately my wife more than makes up for that though ;nixon;

Ian Forbes

Stillearly;329013 said:
I wouldn't get too stuck on one girl you met for a few days , I would wait and see what happens next time you are over
Good point, Ian. That complies to many things in life. When someone joins a club (or forum) with only a short term interest intent, that always confuses me. Why bother at all? It doesn't mean you have to contribute every day, but it should be often enough so people understand where you are coming from and what your interests are.

If you have long term interests at heart then it seldom hurts to wait and see how things work out. That is entirely different if you have only short term goals in mind. You see someone hot then you better jump at the chance before someone else grabs her. If it works out then there is time enough to make long term ideas for the future.

Cuzzy

Minder;328988 said:
Does Au speak English fluently ?

..... cause thad wood be no halp at all dare, bro .....;clap; 555
Although she's not fluent her English is good. Comprehension of where the conversation is aimed can sometimes confuse her without it being clarified.

I suggested to her before she got taken away to be interviewed that if at any time she was uncomfortable with the process she was allowed to ask for an interpreter which wasn't indicated by the officer doing the interview. I made a submission about this via email at a later date.

OZZYGUY

Scirocco;329010 said:
@Ozzyguy: no we have never done anything of the kind. We do have a special relationship in the sense that my wife loved the experience in itself and for herself while at the same time loving the fact that she was able to give me something I've never experienced before. Where I differ is in the fact that I could effectively see this as a longer term proposition as I love the fact that there would be someone for the Mrs when I'm being my usual dick self ;comfort; While at the same time offering some perks for yours truly of course ;)
I'd be interested to know where things fell down for you?
Don't think the Mrs will want to take it to that level though which is something I would need to accept at that point in time. While she was happy to 'share me' for a couple of evenings and had a great time during the day with our BG too, I don't know how it would sit longer term as she would start feeling like part of me is being taken away and she doesn't have full ownership of me anymore ***&***. That 's one of the reasons why I would want to see what happens when you spend 2-3 weeks together instead of 2-3 days. Who knows, maybe I would tire of it first! ;rofl;
In a lot I have read in your posts its seams clear that you are very exited about what happened and I get that. It appears this is something you want. Of coarse your wife isn't commenting in this discussion so we don't know her view or her.

In my experience with my now ex it was very similar to what you have been saying. We found a girl called Bee that both us connected with in Patong took her out a lot over a few trips and eventually to our room. We differed to you that we never considered a visa or financial future for her we knew it was just play time. We also differed that we had done this back home for awhile mainly with couples.

My then wife was very ok with this, supportive and we openly discussed it a lot. What I didn't know is what was really going on in her head and this is something I wouldn't want someone I loved to go through again.
When we split all this was brought up not by her but by one of our play mates. Apparently she only did it because she thought it would make me happy, she became jealous but never showed it or said anything to me, thought she was loosing "ownership" as you put it. She was thinking I was off on the side seeing other girls so checked my phone accounts for 3 years. No of this was known to me while we were together.

IMO this stuff is dangerous to a relationship, I know people into swinging and all sorts of things and have seen a lot of relationships fall apart in this seen. Very few can handle this stuff even if it is all good in the beginning..

It is so much fun when you first get into it especially in the bars in LOS but leave it at that and IMO don't bring this girl home unless you are very experienced in playing with other people in your room.

MarcTwoSix

OZZYGUY;329042 said:
In a lot I have read in your posts its seams clear that you are very exited about what happened and I get that. It appears this is something you want. Of coarse your wife isn't commenting in this discussion so we don't know her view or her.

In my experience with my now ex it was very similar to what you have been saying. We found a girl called Bee that both us connected with in Patong took her out a lot over a few trips and eventually to our room. We differed to you that we never considered a visa or financial future for her we knew it was just play time. We also differed that we had done this back home for awhile mainly with couples.

My then wife was very ok with this, supportive and we openly discussed it a lot. What I didn't know is what was really going on in her head and this is something I wouldn't want someone I loved to go through again.
When we split all this was brought up not by her but by one of our play mates. Apparently she only did it because she thought it would make me happy, she became jealous but never showed it or said anything to me, thought she was loosing "ownership" as you put it. She was thinking I was off on the side seeing other girls so checked my phone accounts for 3 years. No of this was known to me while we were together.

IMO this stuff is dangerous to a relationship, I know people into swinging and all sorts of things and have seen a lot of relationships fall apart in this seen. Very few can handle this stuff even if it is all good in the beginning..

It is so much fun when you first get into it especially in the bars in LOS but leave it at that and IMO don't bring this girl home unless you are very experienced in playing with other people in your room.
I honestly don't think people are wired to have this type of relationship...
As you said, I don't think many do with much success.

We've seen it a bunch of times on these forums and the ones who stick around to let us know what happened, it usually ends badly for the couple

OZZYGUY

MarcTwoSix;329047 said:
I honestly don't think people are wired to have this type of relationship...
As you said, I don't think many do with much success.

We've seen it a bunch of times on these forums and the ones who stick around to let us know what happened, it usually ends badly for the couple
BTW my relationship didn't end because of this.

I do know a few couples that have been doing this stuff for over 20 years and in some of the best relationships I know. But its not often it works out.

Scirocco

Staff member
Thanks for the warnings guys, duly noted. And no, I'm not saying that lightly.
I don't know if we are one of those lucky few who would be able to make it work and am not quite sure if I want to risk it to find out. Of course it would be great if it would work out though and in my mind it does all check out... but I'm obviously not alone in this and I need to respect that. But how do you say no to so much fun though? :D

OZZYGUY

Scirocco;329054 said:
I don't know if we are one of those lucky few who would be able to make it work and am not quite sure if I want to risk it to find out. Of course it would be great if it would work out though and in my mind it does all check out... but I'm obviously not alone in this and I need to respect that. But how do you say no to so much fun though? :D
Introduce one of those black dudes that are hung like a horse to your room and ask him to stay a few weeks. See how you feel after that. Maybe that may change your view on things.....555

Seriously though think twice man before fulfilling this fantasy with the girl you love. is it worth it.

Gazmac

Ozzy : Been there done that the same as you and same outcome ! 100% agree with all you just said ! It's very dangerous for your relationship ! Be very Careful !

Moo Uaon

Gazmac;329056 said:
Ozzy : Been there done that the same as you and same outcome ! 100% agree with all you just said ! It's very dangerous for your relationship ! Be very Careful !
TGs are good at this one.

I go away for one week. You can take lady for ST if you want....OK ?

Believe me....yay bewdy...is the wrong response to that one 555

Scirocco

Staff member
Moo Uaon;329062 said:
TGs are good at this one.

I go away for one week. You can take lady for ST if you want....OK ?

Believe me....yay bewdy...is the wrong response to that one 555
Yeah even I wouldn't get away with that one :D

Minder

Scirocco;329054 said:
Personally the idea of losing everything in yet another divorce is enough for me to say: NO!!! .... :(

Take away the couple aspect, and take away the fact that you a bit more traveled and you are simply another one of us who has had his socks blown off by that incredible high that is P4P in Thailand 101 ....

It was great and you want more of it. Most of us jumped on a plane and went back asap .... it was good, it was great but it was NEVER as Nirvana like ever again ....

Enjoy the memories and move on ... that's the smart move ...

At the moment you are willing to try anything to get that "fix" again ... even convincing yourself (x 2 in this case) that "your girl is different" ....

We have all been there ... some more than once (cough).... so nobody here is going to call you a fool ...

...but those of us on the ludicrous side of the ledger in this thread are thinking what you are talking about doing is foolish ....

Happy to be proved wrong BTW .....*90*

C

Changone

^A wise man once told me, you can't put an old head on young shoulders.
No matter how much you tell someone about your experience, it won't substitute for their own.
So just imagine, you are old, you know better and you are telling someone not to try.........
Some would say you're pissing in the wind, but I wouldn't......5555

Gazmac

Zab : [QUOTEDid you make the Maltese cross?][/QUOTE]

Lets just say I used to call her my little Malteser(as in the chocolates ) their slogan/catch phrase had a lot to do with it ! 555

Ian Forbes

Thanks for reminding me of all the great memories. I would not have missed one of them. I just think back to what might have happened if my second wife had not buggered off over 20 years ago. I would still be dealing with a druggie step son and a step daughter whose husband has gone mental. Neither have any money and I would be the old "good guy" provider.

Another one of my long time friends died a short time ago and left behind a loving family. Malcom was only 83. His wife, Beryl is a sweetheart of a lady. Thankfully, she has some helpful kids and grandkids. At 77 and in reasonably good health, it is just a reminder to myself to never take life too lightly and make every day count.

Minder

Zablive;329083 said:
Did you make the Maltese cross?
Gazmac;329083 said:
Lets just say I used to call her my little Malteser(as in the chocolates ) their slogan/catch phrase had a lot to do with it ! 555
"The chocolate with the less fattening centre" ??? :(

And they call me "a hopeless romantic" 555