What to watch out for

C

Changone

Guest
Mal teasers, they melt in your mouth...not in your hand....
I'm not really sure what to make of that now I've said it....5555
 

Gazmac

Active member
Never heard that one Minder ! More along the lines of they dont melt in your hand they melt in your mouth 555
 

Scirocco

New member
Staff member
Hi guys, just a quick question: when applying for a tourist visa online for our TG, is it enough to upload a picture or a scan of her passport, or does it really have to be a certified copy?

And while I'm at it (since I've been reading a lot of conflicting information on the stuff) if I provide sufficient evidence to support that we will be able to support our TG during her stay in Oz, is it still necessary to include her bank book statements?
I would prefer to omit them altogether and I've read dumping a lump sum in her account and then producing a bank book statement is not a good way to go about things anyway...

Lastly, I'm also providing her Tabien Baan and birth certificates of her kids but these are just pictures of documents and not true scans. Would these docs need to be scanned or will a picture suffice?


Thx for the help!!
 
P

phaisan

Guest
Sorry I have no interest in helping you bring a prostitute to Australia.
 

Ian Forbes

New member
phaisan;344475 said:
Sorry I have no interest in helping you bring a prostitute to Australia.
So why comment? Unless you actually know the people involved then you can't make a valid judgement on their character. I would take a good honest crook any day over any hypocrite. And believe me, I've met a LOT of hypocrites. At least with a crook you know exactly where you stand.
 
P

phaisan

Guest
I thought it was easy to work out, I giving was my disapproval and maybe explaining why others hadn't responded.

Hope that clears it up for you.
 
P

phaisan

Guest
Ian Forbes;344489 said:
Unless you actually know the people involved then you can't make a valid judgement on their character. I would take a good honest crook any day over any hypocrite. And believe me, I've met a LOT of hypocrites. At least with a crook you know exactly where you stand.
He had clearly stated she is a prostitute and the purpose to bring her to the country is prostitution.

While I understand you partake in this activity, doesn't mean it's lawful.

Any person with a criminal record would be denied entry to Canada or Australia (and most western countries)

But taking the extreme, Glady to know you would except paedophiles into you country, as long as you know they like to fuck kids.
 

Ian Forbes

New member
phaisan;344493 said:
I thought it was easy to work out, I giving was my disapproval and maybe explaining why others hadn't responded.

Hope that clears it up for you.
I don't respond to subjects that I have no knowledge about. I'm quite sure others are the same. Years ago I checked into trying to bring a Thai girl friend to Canada just for a holiday. The process was so involved and so expensive that it just wasn't worth it. I've said many times that I'm not getting married again. It is just not worth the huge risk. I've never mentioned paedophiles or bringing them to Canada, so why bring that up? It looks like you just want to start a nasty argument, and that is beneath me, and that ruins honest discussions on this forum.
 

Scirocco

New member
Staff member
phaisan;344475 said:
Sorry I have no interest in helping you bring a prostitute to Australia.
So I take it you think that everyone on this forum who brought their TG over for a holiday has ended up marrying them or not having sex with their TG while they were over here...

Btw, if you don't feel like helping, no need to point that out to me. If you feel it's your duty to advocate the moral high ground, feel free to start your own thread and voice your opinions in there. I'll definitely make sure to not check that thread out at all! ***&***
 

Scirocco

New member
Staff member
phaisan;344493 said:
I thought it was easy to work out, I giving was my disapproval and maybe explaining why others hadn't responded.

Hope that clears it up for you.
Glad to hear you can speak for everyone else by speculating in a very one-sided way on why they were not responding without considering any alternatives. Must be good to be all-knowing and all-seeing... ;wall;
 

Scirocco

New member
Staff member
Maybe Phaisan is someone who just wants to put 'local workers first' you know in the 'support your local economy' veign... I don't know why else you'd want to be this vocal about this.

And yes we could actually 'shop locally' but the fact that we have no interest in doing so should already give an indication that there is more to this then the mere physical.
Whether we are right to actually care for this girl or not I will leave for others to decide, but the fact is we do.
It doesn't mean that we are blind to the fact that this may not be reciprocal to the same extent (or any extent other than a simulated one for that matter) but in my book it doesn't make us any different from any of the other guys on here that have had their TG over because they cared for them...

Or maybe Phaisan also believes that every TG that has ever been brought over, especially ones that resulted in a marriage and a happy-ever-after story, have been 'good girls' without a checkered (prostitution) past. In which case my abovementioned point is moot of course.......
 
Z

Zablive

Guest
Scirocco;344536 said:
Maybe Phaisan is someone who just wants to put 'local workers first' you know in the 'support your local economy' veign... I don't know why else you'd want to be this vocal about this.

And yes we could actually 'shop locally' but the fact that we have no interest in doing so should already give an indication that there is more to this then the mere physical.
Whether we are right to actually care for this girl or not I will leave for others to decide, but the fact is we do.
It doesn't mean that we are blind to the fact that this may not be reciprocal to the same extent (or any extent other than a simulated one for that matter) but in my book it doesn't make us any different from any of the other guys on here that have had their TG over because they cared for them...

Or maybe Phaisan also believes that every TG that has ever been brought over, especially ones that resulted in a marriage and a happy-ever-after story, have been 'good girls' without a checkered (prostitution) past. In which case my abovementioned point is moot of course.......
The ignore button is good for silencing Trolls who just want to wind you up.

He has no class nor any grammar or spelling skills.
 
P

phaisan

Guest
Ian Forbes;344498 said:
I don't respond to subjects that I have no knowledge about. I'm quite sure others are the same. Years ago I checked into trying to bring a Thai girl friend to Canada just for a holiday. The process was so involved and so expensive that it just wasn't worth it. I've said many times that I'm not getting married again. It is just not worth the huge risk. I've never mentioned paedophiles or bringing them to Canada, so why bring that up? It looks like you just want to start a nasty argument, and that is beneath me, and that ruins honest discussions on this forum.
You mentioned you would take a good honest crook anyday, I simply explained what you said could mean, to an extreme, but fits with what you said would be ok.

Can't help it if what you said was silly and poorly thought out.
 
P

phaisan

Guest
Scirocco;344534 said:
So I take it you think that everyone on this forum who brought their TG over for a holiday has ended up marrying them or not having sex with their TG while they were over here...
The girl works as a prostitute, you are married, you will be paying for her, you are bringing her out with the hope/purpose of prostitution.

If anyone else stated they wanted to do this, I tell them the same thing.

I bet you won't be telling immigration the truth about her work, how you meant, how you paid her for sexual services, so you will lie and be dishonest with them.

This is the very reason why it's so hard for people in genuine relationship to bring partners to western countries, because of people like you and what you're attempting.

Scirocco;344534 said:
Btw, if you don't feel like helping, no need to point that out to me. If you feel it's your duty to advocate the moral high ground, feel free to start your own thread and voice your opinions in there. I'll definitely make sure to not check that thread out at all! ***&***
I am perfectly fine advocating it here, where your talking about it and asking for advice on how you can break the law.

You do realise you are attempting to break law in what you are doing?
 
P

phaisan

Guest
Scirocco;344535 said:
Glad to hear you can speak for everyone else by speculating in a very one-sided way on why they were not responding without considering any alternatives. Must be good to be all-knowing and all-seeing... ;wall;
I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself, there is nothing wrong with speculating nor giving an opinion. Just because you don't want to hear it is your problem.

I did use the word "maybe" in case you missed it.

I see that still no one has answered your questions, given that many BM here have experience with this and should be able to answer your questions is telling isn't it. 555
Attached files
 
P

phaisan

Guest
Scirocco;344536 said:
Maybe Phaisan is someone who just wants to put 'local workers first' you know in the 'support your local economy' veign... I don't know why else you'd want to be this vocal about this.

And yes we could actually 'shop locally' but the fact that we have no interest in doing so should already give an indication that there is more to this then the mere physical.
Whether we are right to actually care for this girl or not I will leave for others to decide, but the fact is we do.
It doesn't mean that we are blind to the fact that this may not be reciprocal to the same extent (or any extent other than a simulated one for that matter) but in my book it doesn't make us any different from any of the other guys on here that have had their TG over because they cared for them...

Or maybe Phaisan also believes that every TG that has ever been brought over, especially ones that resulted in a marriage and a happy-ever-after story, have been 'good girls' without a checkered (prostitution) past. In which case my abovementioned point is moot of course.......
Stop trying to normalise what you are doing, you know your situation is very different to this.

Denial ain't just a river in egypt.
 
P

phaisan

Guest
Zablive;344541 said:
The ignore button is good for silencing Trolls who just want to wind you up.

He has no class nor any grammar or spelling skills.
A useful button for the sheep in society. 555 oh no someone disagrees with me, they must be a troll because they can't have a different a opinion.

Press away the sheep amongst you and admit you are such. 555
 

Scirocco

New member
Staff member
Just as an FYI: visa got approved in a record 3 days....! Even got a multiple entry even though we only requested single...
Flights have already been booked, trips in Oz have been locked in. We're all pretty excited right now ;nixon;
Thx to all who helped!
And if anybody has questions on the online application process, I'd be happy to help.
 
Top