What Was The Reason That First Took You To Thailand

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
YankeeDK;79832 said:
I have been thinking that some times. Especially when the LOS blues were brutal but no. I've never really felt happy with the choices I have made in life that has put me where I am today, but now I can at least feel happy a few times every year. Don't get me wrong. I am not unhappy back home, I am simply just content and in comparison to my visits to LOS that some times feel a bit like unhappiness :)
but i think you really need to put LOS into perspective
again, like i said in your thread, you are not feeling anything a lot of people do

one thing i never did, even though i got the LOS bug, is sacrifice my home life in favour of a couple weeks in LOS
i would still pursue girls at home if i were you
if you like Asian girls, nothing wrong with that
I am sure there are plenty in your country
try online dating
 

YankeeDK

Member
MarcTwoSix;79837 said:
but i think you really need to put LOS into perspective
again, like i said in your thread, you are not feeling anything a lot of people do

one thing i never did, even though i got the LOS bug, is sacrifice my home life in favour of a couple weeks in LOS
i would still pursue girls at home if i were you
if you like Asian girls, nothing wrong with that
I am sure there are plenty in your country
try online dating
I have had very bad experiences with online dating. I really met some crazies, 5555.

That I stopped pursuing women is not (just) because of the LOS bug. Sure I think about that if I find a girl at home, my LOS days are most likely over, but I have been tired of Danish girls since before I went to LOS. They are just so incredibly stuck up.

Funny thing is that I am not really into Asian girls when talking appearance. Every time I find a girl I want, I have seen 20 others I don't want. Fortunately there are a lot to choose from :)
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
YankeeDK;79844 said:
Funny thing is that I am not really into Asian girls when talking appearance. Every time I find a girl I want, I have seen 20 others I don't want. Fortunately there are a lot to choose from :)
i wasn't really attracted to Asian girls before either
i dated Eastern Europeans and Latin girls

but one thing i find very attractive about Asian girls is you always see them laughing, smiling
and that becomes attractive
 

YankeeDK

Member
MarcTwoSix;79854 said:
i wasn't really attracted to Asian girls before either
i dated Eastern Europeans and Latin girls

but one thing i find very attractive about Asian girls is you always see them laughing, smiling
and that becomes attractive
QFT! A nice smile makes me smelt. I have always been attracted to smiling and laughing girls. Western girls always look like their dog just died.
 

RakThai

Well-known member
YankeeDK;79856 said:
QFT! A nice smile makes me smelt. I have always been attracted to smiling and laughing girls. Western girls always look like their dog just died.
hahaha.. Soo true..!
Also the playfulness, the wanting-to-take care, the easyness to do something or change a plan..
And for me.. Perfect colour (if they stop wanting to be white..55) and love for long hair..

What's not to like?
 

YankeeDK

Member
RakThai;79858 said:
hahaha.. Soo true..!
Also the playfulness, the wanting-to-take care, the easyness to do something or change a plan..
And for me.. Perfect colour (if they stop wanting to be white..55) and love for long hair..

What's not to like?
The willingness to please is also attractive. It makes me want to do things for them as well. The dark skin and long black hair is definitely not bad either...

OK when I say I am not into Asians it is probably because of their flat faces. That just looks so wrong to me. I like to talk to 3D people, 555.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
RakThai;79858 said:
hahaha.. Soo true..!
Also the playfulness, the wanting-to-take care, the easyness to do something or change a plan..
And for me.. Perfect colour (if they stop wanting to be white..55) and love for long hair..

What's not to like?
funny enough i am now more attracted to lighter skinned asians ( but think darker skinned is pretty also)
i just see so many beautiful light skinned Koreans and Japanese here in Vancouver, i guess it altered my taste
 
C

Cilla

Guest
RakThai;79858 said:
hahaha.. Soo true..!
Also the playfulness, the wanting-to-take care, the easyness to do something or change a plan..
And for me.. Perfect colour (if they stop wanting to be white..55) and love for long hair..

What's not to like?
Best post I have read for ages, you have a way with words RT. 5 days from having that in my life again, when you have experienced that you miss it when it's not there, it does change you.........

Oh yes and have now started the cleaning, 555555

I LIKE IT

 
S

Spot

Guest
MarcTwoSix;79837 said:
but i think you really need to put LOS into perspective
again, like i said in your thread, you are not feeling anything a lot of people do

one thing i never did, even though i got the LOS bug, is sacrifice my home life in favour of a couple weeks in LOS
i would still pursue girls at home if i were you
if you like Asian girls, nothing wrong with that
I am sure there are plenty in your country
try online dating
I'm with YD on the online dating, turned me into a Vagina Decliner at home, so many walking and talking SAVE ME! From my own fkups types who lie to you, sex was cheap and easy but Great Scott how much baggage... And sick to death of being judged to have any traits of their ex's, eg being male... No thanks.....

I never went to LOS looking and was totally disinterested... Then whack! Full on in the face with a cricket bat..... :) 555
 
S

Spot

Guest
Cilla;79869 said:
Best post I have read for ages, you have a way with words RT. 5 days from having that in my life again, when you have experienced that you miss it when it's not there, it does change you.........

Oh yes and have now started the cleaning, 555555

I LIKE IT

LIKE :) Ok Message is to short?:confused: Ok Like lots :sad: Hmm so A is on her way Mate :respect::respect::respect:
 
C

Cilla

Guest
Spot;80253 said:
LIKE :) Ok Message is to short?:confused: Ok Like lots :sad: Hmm so A is on her way Mate :respect::respect::respect:
3 days, here in Sydney on Friday morning.
 

YankeeDK

Member
Spot;80252 said:
I'm with YD on the online dating, turned me into a Vagina Decliner at home, so many walking and talking SAVE ME! From my own fkups types who lie to you, sex was cheap and easy but Great Scott how much baggage... And sick to death of being judged to have any traits of their ex's, eg being male... No thanks.....

I never went to LOS looking and was totally disinterested... Then whack! Full on in the face with a cricket bat..... :) 555
555, a cricket bat or a small tactical nuke.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Spot;80252 said:
I'm with YD on the online dating, turned me into a Vagina Decliner at home, so many walking and talking SAVE ME! From my own fkups types who lie to you, sex was cheap and easy but Great Scott how much baggage... And sick to death of being judged to have any traits of their ex's, eg being male... No thanks.....

I never went to LOS looking and was totally disinterested... Then whack! Full on in the face with a cricket bat..... :) 555
one of my closest friends, met him from PI
same age as you
has killed it on Match.com
the time of his life
he dated a lot of younger ethnic girls that had been screwed over by their bf's( cultural thing like thai guys) so they were sick of them

he know in serious relationship with a girl from Hong Kong who'd been living in US for most of her life
 

Ian Forbes

New member
The internet dating sites just open a LOT more contacts. The percentages of good to bad remain the same. Not everyone is suitable to everyone else. It still takes chemistry and something in common. The bar scene in Thailand is mostly artificial, but there are just as many women looking for a long term relationship. The really cute looking babes ANYWHERE get so much attention that they can't pick the good guys from the bad ones. They are no different than men and keep getting their heart broken by guys who are only looking for a short time fling. There are a lot of A-holes who treat the girls like dirt and some piece of meat. Eventually, it hardens the girls towards everyone. I've seen it time and time again. Because I DON'T want a long term relationship I try not to pick on the sweet innocent kids right off the farm... even though they are the most attractive.
 

krukke

Member
First time i come to Thailand, Phuket 1993 was because i have been to Greec, Spain and Canarias
many times and some travellingcompanies start direct flights to Phuket so i try that. I come to Patong
and did all tourist things go to James Bond Island and so on. In the night go out eating and look around
have a few drinks in the bars but not go for the ladies i was used with holidaysromans when i was in
Spain and Greec so newer paid for "love".
Next time i come was 1998 for my 50 year celebration i stay in Karon Beach nice beach but dead in
the nighttime this was in april so ewery night i go to Patong for some action but one night i meet
a man from sweden in a bar (Gun Bar) outside my hotel he ask me have you have a soapymassage?
I said no, he told me it is wery relaxing and you can stop when you like (sure) but i like it so i go to
the finish. So now i come to Thailand 2-3 times a year and dont have to find holidayromans at my
one age.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
krukke;80886 said:
So now i come to Thailand 2-3 times a year and dont have to find holidayromans at my
one age.
and you can find girls that like really big...............




hamburgers 5555
 
Y

Yes

Guest
My first trip to LOS was 1975..I wanted to experience Asian exotica/erotica and something completely different from Scotland
 
M

Mate

Guest
My first was in 1999 BKK & Phuket with my then farang wife.

The most vivid memory is walking behind a beautiful Thai lady who was leading us to our room at the Sheraton.
She was so beautiful and graceful, her long hair and swaying hips were a soft erotically beautiful moment that has never left me.

From then on I knew that I once I go Asian I’ll never go Caucasian.
 
Z

Zablive

Guest
I came to BKK in 1974 as part of a SEA swing around with my wife.
On one of the bus sectors I caught up with four couples who I knew through WA football.
At the BKK sector we were booked into the Meridien and given a map with Patpong outlined "as an area not to visit"!

The WAGS all wanted to go shopping so we said we'd find a TV with the footy on, gave them plenty of shopping money and hit the "red zone" after lunch.
We struck a bar with a lively bunch of girls but no customers.
They then shut the door and we had a lock-in for 3-4 hours, getting back just in time for a shower before the shoppers arrived back at the hotel.
 

Moo Uaon

Well-known member
Yes;80927 said:
My first trip to LOS was 1975..I wanted to experience Asian exotica/erotica and something completely different from Scotland
I thought there was plenty of tight cnuts in both? 55
 
Top