Why I hate the village.

OZZYGUY

We were actually talking about me
But I am sure someone or a few dudes have paid for this trash bags boobs and tats!

But come to think of it.
Ao's husband(that's me) made her pay for her own boob job!
That's not entirely true but that would be the gossip
I was against the boob job and she went and did it on her own with her own money on a visit home
So she went against her husband's wishes!!
In some cultures, I'd have the right to kill her......

But her husband(me again) actually asked her if she got fat after she got her new boobs!
He didn't realize that she had gotten new boobs, he thought she just gained weight(that did not go over too well!) 5555

Wife brought some nice pearl ear rings earlier in the year. One of the girls (show off type) was telling another girl they are nice ear rings but fake. Wife overheard and said "My tits may be fake but my pearls are real"

Look on the girls face was priceless.........she had no idea my wife had fake noobs....

MarcTwoSix

Wife brought some nice pearl ear rings earlier in the year. One of the girls (show off type) was telling another girl they are nice ear rings but fake. Wife overheard and said "My tits may be fake but my pearls are real"

Look on the girls face was priceless.........she had no idea my wife had fake noobs....
Great line by your wife!

It's amazing how much these girls care about what the other one has

Best thing to happen to us in Vancouver is getting away from other Thai/farang couples and just hanging out with either my friends or her Thai friends not involved with farangs

OZZYGUY

Great line by your wife!

It's amazing how much these girls care about what the other one has

Best thing to happen to us in Vancouver is getting away from other Thai/farang couples and just hanging out with either my friends or her Thai friends not involved with farangs
Its not just Thai's by the way.

OzzyDamo

Cippy. I guess calling her bluff isn't an option? Saying, ok... you're right. I'm the wrong farang for you.. packing up, leave her in the village for a few days to contemplate her lot... and hopefully the penny drops...
this is the winner. I would ask did she stop fucking you over it? If she did move off for a while and don't answer the phone for the next 3 days.

OzzyDamo

Let's not fool ourselves, this happens in a youngish western relationship as well... Young couple goes home to holiday with one of the families and chatter begins. ... But same rules apply, smart enough or no hoper ... Up to the other half to work that out
I disagree- this an acute lack of education and basic respect. It is not a "meet the fockers" movie squeal. I would retreat, no holds barred. Here I am boy nearly 5, been with wife 14 years married 10. My wife is different both parents are dead however, the inlaw brothers 2 are are great, one is a loser who will end up dead from debts(if he isn't already and my own brother is a compulsive gambler). My wife lived dirt poor and hates bludgers with a passion, I agree 100% with her. Her cousins are doing really well now- we have a great time now on holidays in Ubon, I get lent a car or bike what ever I need. No body ever ask for money- doing UNI in AU for their kids is their hope, ours too, we would consider it a pleasure they are so well brought up and mannered. The cousin's father tried to lean on me for coin when I first met my wifes family, he was dead from drinking 3months later. Cheap scotch works a treat, I used to pour him triples. I am even drinking with the superintendent of police thesedays. Lowso/highso are a pita. fuck em laugh at em gay-ly! People that break rocks don't take shit from wannabees.

Last edited:

OzzyDamo

But isn't it terrible that a woman you love who has been with you a number of years.. would allow other people to influence how she feels about you?

Just can't get my head around that type of thinking... no one has ever influenced how I think about someone... and I bet 99% of us would say the same....

Just a whole different mentality I guess...
in for a penny, in for a pounding.

OzzyDamo

Whoa, you're completely off base. I don't know where you got that she was unhappy with me, far from it. The old ladies of the village still just have a hold on her. Its ugly, when she calls her mom they will give her massive guilt trips, why don't you take your mom to America? Why don't you send more money? Why didn't she get a new car?

The Silver lining I guess, if you can call it that, is that this is still her motivation to be successful. Also, we didn't want her brother in a relationship. He is the one we think we can get to America, but not if he gets some village girl pregnant. Her parents would never have a life there, never learn any English, never have a life outside us.
take the bull by the horns, tell her to tell them they are out.

OzzyDamo

I think there is no motive besides wanting to knock someone down........it's the worst aspect of Thailand, well the poorer village demographic and the village is rife with it.

As I said, a smart TG wife eventually doesn't care about the nonsense but it takes time
Definitely not the Aussie way, sometimes the hard love routines pays the biggest divy. Suck arse is poor form. Earthquakes form mountains later on. I would put my effort into the village youngens.

OzzyDamo

DP has never been in a relationship with a TG

He doesn't understand the negativity and the caste system that is in Thailand

Here is an example:

My stepson has never been poor, well since he was about 4-5yrs old
He's lived a good middle class life, gone to great schools

Get's into a great University in a great major and knows I can pay for the whole thing tomorrow if needed and will have a nice apartment and enough money to live every month

And my wife is still worried about the rich assholes he will meet at school and a bit of a feeling he doesn't belong

When she told me she talked to him about staying away from some of the rich assholes I had to sort of remind her that Nut "belongs" at his University as much as them
Real winners don't give a fuck what Knobjockey rich think, this is a game, don't play it is the wise ground. Harden the fuck up sunshine, you're old before your time, all that arse sucking rich cunts.

OzzyDamo

I help out in building work in the village, which usually means I take over and do most of it myself and have half dozen apprentices on hand, free beers handed regularly. As a Carpenter in Thailand you are revered resource, especially with termite knowledge. Even done work at the monastery, get the monks on side and you own the village almost- but again it helps having a big wig army man as an inlaw. Heck I love to help at the disable orphanage also, the kids are amazing. Click my fingers and I could be a duel citizen. Touch another woman and I'd be brown bread. Money can't buy you love.......all that matters is love and life.

Attachments

Last edited: