Women are from Venus...

Dupree

My 30 year old niece was dating a professional baseball player. They broke up five years ago. While he was playing for lesser teams. Waiting to be drafted up to a major league team. He is now playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks. $5M contract. He is now back with his high school sweetheart. When my niece broke up with him. It was because she found out he was messing around with another girl. Their's was a long distance relationship. Him in Arizona. Her in New York. I don't know all the details. They weren't officially engaged to be married. But I think she made the wrong decision. She is working in a boring city. With no romantic prospects. 30 years old is in the Danger Zone for a woman wanting to marry and start having kids.

I asked a few women in their 40s and 50s their opinions on this. And they say my niece did the right thing. But they ignore the reality that her future doesn't show any better outcomes. Than the one she threw away.

Quarky

Administrator
So. what's love got to do with it?

Marrying for money, security etc seems a dangerous game to play... stressful and unfulfilling...

She did good... why does she need a man at all? Sperm bank!

MarcTwoSix

My 30 year old niece was dating a professional baseball player. They broke up five years ago. While he was playing for lesser teams. Waiting to be drafted up to a major league team. He is now playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks. $5M contract. He is now back with his high school sweetheart. When my niece broke up with him. It was because she found out he was messing around with another girl. Their's was a long distance relationship. Him in Arizona. Her in New York. I don't know all the details. They weren't officially engaged to be married. But I think she made the wrong decision. She is working in a boring city. With no romantic prospects. 30 years old is in the Danger Zone for a woman wanting to marry and start having kids.

I asked a few women in their 40s and 50s their opinions on this. And they say my niece did the right thing. But they ignore the reality that her future doesn't show any better outcomes. Than the one she threw away.
30 years old isn't the danger zone anymore, Grandpa, for having kids and starting a family

Getting married and starting a family at 30yrs old is now considered young to do so

Most of my friends in Vancouver are late 30's and early 40's and I'd say more than half of them aren't married or have kids yet but plan to

Was just with one of my best friends in NYC yesterday for lunch
His wife was 37 and 39 when had their kids and he was 42 and 44

Dupree

A woman's peak reproductive years are between the late teens and late 20s. By age 30, fertility (the ability to get pregnant) starts to decline. This decline becomes more rapid once you reach your mid-30s. By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women.
https://www.acog.org › faqs › havin...
Having a Baby After Age 35: How Aging Affects Fertility and Pregnancy | ACOG

Dupree

30 years old isn't the danger zone anymore, Grandpa, for having kids and starting a family

Getting married and starting a family at 30yrs old is now considered young to do so

Most of my friends in Vancouver are late 30's and early 40's and I'd say more than half of them aren't married or have kids yet but plan to

Was just with one of my best friends in NYC yesterday for lunch
His wife was 37 and 39 when had their kids and he was 42 and 44
When you are 30. And have no prospects for a husband. That is the Danger Zone for females. She has to get a boyfriend. Get asked to marry. And have 2 or 3 kids before 40. Odds?..

Age doesn't matter for men. Mick Jagger just had a kid at 70..

I doubt your friends in their 40s will have an easy time getting pregnant. According to the medical community. But you know more than them for sure..🤣🤣

sidvicious

When you are 30. And have no prospects for a husband. That is the Danger Zone for females. She has to get a boyfriend. Get asked to marry. And have 2 or 3 kids before 40. Odds?..

I doubt your friends in their 40s will have an easy time getting pregnant. According to the medical community. But you know more than them for sure..🤣🤣
Paulie is right. People dont get married as much in their 20's like they did say 20-30 years ago. Dont take the medical fraternity info as gospel. I know lots of women who got married in their 30's and had kids after. Hell my mom had me when she was 35 and I was born in the 60's!

Dupree

Paulie is right. People dont get married as much in their 20's like they did say 20-30 years ago. Dont take the medical fraternity info as gospel. I know lots of women who got married in their 30's and had kids after. Hell my mom had me when she was 35 and I was born in the 60's!
You guys are confused. The Danger Zone means women are put on notice that their slutty 20s are over. And their time is running out if they want a family. So they start looking for a husband. But they have to compete with the 20 yo girls now. Danger Zone!!!..🤣🤣

sidvicious

You guys are confused. The Danger Zone means women are put on notice that their slutty 20s are over. And their time is running out if they want a family. So they start looking for a husband. But they have to compete with the 20 yo girls now. Danger Zone!!!..🤣🤣
You are the only one worried about The Danger Zone and your a guy555.
Women dont care about that shit when they want to have a career, family and conceive.

MarcTwoSix

Look at the average age of people getting married and having kids

It's not my opinion....

MarcTwoSix

Because you would know so much about the dating lifes of 20 and 30yrs olds

You sound like and old timer 😀

Dupree

Well I am refuting that you have any understanding of any of this 55555

Her life and trajectory are pretty much the norm in this day and age.

This isn't 1960-70's anymore
No facts. No statistics. Just as I thought. But I am sensing a lot of femininity in your discourse.

MarcTwoSix

No facts. No statistics. Just as I thought. But I am sensing a lot of femininity in your discourse.
No facts or statistics??

Why do I need those, it literally is how life works now

Everyone in this thread understands this but old, out of touch Dupree

Just last night I told my friend my nephew is getting married
He asked how old was he and I said 28yrs old

And his reply was "oh they are young"