Women are from Venus...

Dupree

Only if you join. They stopped allowing guests access a while back... fancy joining a new forum? Mostly Rugby related, but covers all topics a bit like Phuket Info did.....55
So it's a bunch of Rugby players supporting Depp? I would imagine Rugby players to be Red Pill.

Dupree

Only if you join. They stopped allowing guests access a while back... fancy joining a new forum? Mostly Rugby related, but covers all topics a bit like Phuket Info did.....55
Today's trial was pretty interesting. It was the expert witness on the Psychology of Depp. This guy was the energizer bunny. And IMO destroyed Depps cross examining attorney.

PeteGill

Yeah. No women on the forum... there used to be... 55
Nor this one, :cool:
Quite honestly I can't see the point in getting interested in celeb goings on. As my granny used to say, they still wipe their arses just like you and me .
I certainly would not spend any time watching this trial, better things to do.

Dupree

Nor this one, :cool:
Quite honestly I can't see the point in getting interested in celeb goings on. As my granny used to say, they still wipe their arses just like you and me .
I certainly would not spend any time watching this trial, better things to do.
You sound like a very important man. And yet you found the time in your very busy life to comment. I feel so honored...🤣🖕

Dupree

But what's her personal value?
A women of substance wouldn't have some pull?
You mean her financial worth? Who cares? Mamosa is killing it these days. He's 43. It's his turn to get a newer model. Like a nice 23 year old. Men rule..😉

Moo Uaon

You mean her financial worth? Who cares? Mamosa is killing it these days. He's 43. It's his turn to get a newer model. Like a nice 23 year old. Men rule..😉
I always found equality a difficult thing to find and a big part of the equation.
I could always find cum buckets to get around home for some fun but I owned my house and another one and use to baulk at letting them move in as they had nothing...look what's happening to Johnny Depp.... how much does he stand to lose? 😱

Never did find one that had much in the way of assets themselves. Probably if I did I would've ended up in a boring life in the burbs 55

Dupree

I always found equality a difficult thing to find and a big part of the equation.
I could always find cum buckets to get around home for some fun but I owned my house and another one and use to baulk at letting them move in as they had nothing...look what's happening to Johnny Depp.... how much does he stand to lose? 😱

Never did find one that had much in the way of assets themselves. Probably if I did I would've ended up in a boring life in the burbs 55
You were born Red Pill. Be proud..