Working Holiday Visa for Thai family member.


Hi all,
We are looking at bringing my wife's neice out to Australia on a Working Holiday visa when our borders open up (if ever). One of the documents requested is a "Letter of Support from your Government" Has anyone had experience with obtaining such document? Any information would be greatly appreciated.